Queensland workers who have been psychologically injured through work, or who have developed a mental health issue arising from the impact of a physical workplace injury.
Connecting you with community services and/or assisting with referrals to these services, such as housing assistance, counselling or any other services that are required.
Call 1800 370 732 or email info@wpss.org.au (open 9AM - 5PM Mon to Fri) or complete the Get in Touch form on this website.
This service is free.
You can use the service as many times as you need.
Yes this is a statewide service.
You and the social worker will have a chat about what is going on for you and work out together which services and/or supports you might need. The social worker can also provide advice about what your options are depending on your situation, to make sure you are able to make an informed decision about where to from here. The social worker will either provide information immediately for you, or go away and research the best services to you and get back to you about what is available.
Yes. This service is completely confidential and independent.
Scroll to Top